Name: NetWorker - Network Info App
Release Date: February 11, 2018
Developer: Sascha Simon
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/networker-network-info-app/id1163602886?mt=12
NetWorker shows network information conveniently in the menu bar. It also features a window that shows additional information about the currently active network adapter.
• Fully customizable view- you can choose which information is shown and select many different, pre-defined widgets.
• The currently active network adapter is detected automatically.
• Optional overlay window that always stays on top- useful for fullscreen apps or games.
• Adjustable refresh interval.
• Check your external IP address.
• Choose between a byte- or bit-mode.
• Support for auto start.
• Traffic Overview: Use this feature if you are on a volume limited plan.
• Chinese translation by Aonan Guan.
What’s New in NetWorker 4.7
• The country for your external IP adress is displayed. This feature can be useful for VPN users.
• You can now manually reload your external IP adress by clicking the reload button next to it.
• The menu now has a new item showing your external IP address. Clicking this item will copy the IP address to the clipboard.
• The Overview page can now show either the current- or the average speeds.
• When the mouse cursor is above the speed graph, the text no longer overlaps the bars.
• The speed graph now shows additional lines and text.
• Resizing the main window now also properly resizes the tracking area of the speed graph. This results in a better detection for when the mouse cursor is moved above the graph.